SOLIDARIS INTERCULTURAL SERVICES L.L.C. is a for-profit consulting and professional service organization with social objectives. We help build productive relations between cultural minorities and the larger society. We focus exclusively on issues that concern linguistic, religious, and racial minority populations.
We serve governmental, business, and civic/non-profit organizations, offering two types of interventions – Consulting and Recruiting.
We apply our unique, evidence-based Model to:
- Conduct effective social inclusion projects for cultural minorities
- Inform foreign and domestic cultural policies of governments
- Address cross-cultural workforce & marketing issues
- Organize intercommunity cultural events
We recruit expert linguistic, religious, or racial minority professionals such as:
- Translators from developing and security-sensitive countries
- Clerics for non-mainstream and interfaith congregations
- Educators of disenfranchised populations
- Trainers for minority outreach